50,000 Hits Party!

Hey guys. I know on my last post I said "Doubt I'll be having any other parties soon." but it looks like I'll have to forget about that because we've reached 50,000 hits!!! I'd like to thank everyone who comes to this site for their CP cheats and I'd like to thank Alto for making the site obviously because we wouldn't have the site without Alto which means we wouldn't have the viewers and I'd like to thank Ting for allowing me to be an author on the site and then giving me the site when he quit. Anyway, I'll stop waffling. Here's the party details:
If you can't read it, it says:

50000 hits party!

When?: 29th August!
At: 10am PST! (6pm GMT, 1pm Eastern, 12pm Central, 11am Mountain, 10AM Pacific.)


Where?: Sherbet!
At: My Igloo!


Hope You Can Come!


~ Purple

1 comment:

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting