Happy Birthday Club Penguin Congress!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SITE! lol :) Yes, thats right cp congress is 1 year old today! Alto is going to post today as he created the site, and then, i would like him to hand over the site to purple as i AM quitting this time. No buts, no comments saying i shouldnt, no nothing. I am quitting. Why? Because its all just gotten too much for me, im rubbish at posting, im always busy and never have time to do anything. So hopefully you'll still see me around Club Penguin, and on this chat and things like that, but for this site, marking its 1 year anniversary, i hand the site over to Purple. Purple, today, alto is going to post so tomorrow, if you want the site, work away to make it your style, and if you dont, speak with alto, he'll know what to do. I'd like to thank all my authors that ive ever had, friends that ive had and many more people for helping me on through me making this site rubbish, cos i have. But i hope purple can fix it.
Penguins: Thank You and good bye!
Site: Happy Birthday and good bye!

Cya l8r peeps! ;)

~Ting

P.S. the URL cpcongress.com is still mine as I paid for it and control it.

P.P.S. Purple, if you need any help, count on either me or alto.

P.P.P.S. Goodbye! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I came to the site and I was like what the hell! Why is my name on the banner?! lol. Well, bye Ting. And Happy B'Day Cp Congress. Thanks for handing the site over to me Ting. I'll try my best to make this site as good as it can be.

    ~ Purple Polo

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you Ting for a good time! (=


    -Milly

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting