Festival Of Flight!

Hey guys! The Festival Of Flight has started! Here are the cheats!!

You can find the first free item at the Plaza, it's a
green propeller hat!
To get to the next free item, a jet pack, you have to go for a hot air balloon ride! Go to the forest and hop on!

After about two minutes you will find yourself on top of the tallest mountain! There you will see the contraption that lifted the island out of the sea- the Lifter3000! The jet packs are in the bottom left corner.


If you go to the Beacon of the Lighthouse and look through the telescope you will see a load of clouds! BUT, not just any old clouds! Fish clouds! Pirate ship clouds! And other different clouds!


If you go to Ski Hill you can see what's making the clouds. It's called the Cloud Maker 3000! If you click on the red button a picture will come up on the screen and then the Cloud Maker will make that picture!


Also, we can still go to the Iceberg! But, its not floating!! Although you can see Club Penguin floating in the distance!


That's all from me!

~ Purple
p.s. Sorry Milly, I deleted your post 'coz it was posted just a while after mine and I know you probably didn't notice I'd posted about the party, so thanks for posting. Sorry I had to delete it. =)

7 comments:

  1. uh purple, the header says club PEGUIN congress u missed out the N! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, whoops... I swear there used to be an N there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to fix it when I get back home coz I'm at my mates house now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no problem... im sorry i didnt look i guess....

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting