Hey!

Hey guys. This is my first post since I became owner of Cp Congress (which was only today) and I'd like to say thank's to Ting for giving me the site. I will be keeping the authors who are already on the site because they do their job and I might add one or two more maybe, but I'm not sure. I will try and make the site as best as it can be. First of all I'll be getting rid of the links on the right side because they lead to old pins and catalogue cheats ect. And I will replace them with ones that work. I'll (try to) make a new bannner but if it doesn't work out I'll have to find someone else to make one for me. As for the skin/template thingy, if anyone knows how to make one please please email me at purplepolo@hotmail.co.uk and I'll tell you what colours and stuff I want it to be because the template we have at the moment is GREEN (and blue) and I absolutely hate green! Lol! Well, happy birthday Cp congress!

~ Purple Polo- New Owner Of Club Penguin Congress!™ ~

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Purple, I know you will do as good as Alto and Ting. You deserve the blog cosidering you came in a posted cheats!! And you NEVER stopped! (= Welcome!

    -Milly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thanks Milly! =D

    ~ Purple

    ReplyDelete
  3. purple i know your going to do amazing! You are going to do great things for clubpenguin congress. I also just wanted to say that think it was a good idea to change the banners. They werent really working.

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting