Mystery Penguin Will Reveal Himself At...

This is an official post of the mystery penguin who you will be finding out about.


Hello Penguins :D
I will reveal myself on the 10th April at anytime. I might be including a special prize soon, for all you non-members. Hint hint ;) I will love to also see you penguins at a special party which will also be coming soon. Hint hint ;)

If you cant wait and you want to guess who i am i will scramble all the letters from my name for you below and you can guess by commenting. And also i have been commenting all over the site :D

The scrambled name is: LUYLOPPYVLLO

Thank you penguins and i hope you are excited to know how i am and also of course about the near by surprises coming along.

-Mystery Penguin

8 comments:

  1. i have been guessing this is hard so far i think ive got lolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gpenguin1 so far youve gotten 1/3 of the way... Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here I think something like lollypoppylv this is hard.. can't wait to find out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its lolypop then i cant work out the other 4 words

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking lollypopluvy because i've been looking at comments on some of the posts and found that name wich includes all the letters :D. Well, I love what you've done with the site, it looks pretty awesomee. Much better than when I was the owner. :)

    ~ Purple

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh! I think I have it! Lollypopyluv? Looks like it! Do I have it kinda?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purple Polo got it right! But I'm not posting the comment, Anonymous (the comment above this one) is very nearly right! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting