Information and Stuff to Know

Ok, we're pretty much ready to go now. I know that you want to know who that mystery penguin is, but he will reveal himself at any time today. I have to say a few things first,
- We will start a blogroll on our site, so please comment with your site URL, I wont post the comment, but I will put the site URL and Name into the blogroll. (Authors comments are posted automatically, please don't post links in comments authors)
- The Mystery Penguin was right, please, please send in more suggestions for the sidebar!
- The other author is... Flash45678! Welcome flash! :D
- My new twitter is http://www.twitter.com/tingtong09cpc but we have a widget in the sidebar that lists my tweets and has a link to my twitter.
- We have some cool new widgets like our chat box, the new pin, club penguin music! and our own club penguin server page!
- And we have new pages in the left sidebar, About and Famous Penguin Trackers. More coming soon.

That's about it, please check back soon when a new cheat comes out, We are back! New widgets and things will be added while the site is running, we don't have to be down and under contruction anymore.

All for now,

Ting

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ting, I think it's awesome that you've got the site back up and running and congratz on getting over 70,000 hits. I'll be at the party :)

    ~ Purple

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting