Mystery Penguin Is Quitting

need 50 hits and 19 people on

wow 12 comments

Lollypopluvy: nonono?

Lollypopluvy: yes 14 people now

Lollypopluvy: yay

Ting: How are these suddenly so many people on at once???? :O

Update: almost there 110 more hits

Update Lets get 20 people online!!!!

Update: Lets get to 71,000 hits

Bad update: NO PEOPLE ARE GOING ONLY 18 INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update: woo 30 people ting i think we broke ur record ;)

Update: 27 PEOPLE ON AT ONCE :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lollypopluvy: Come on for ting lets get 25 comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update again from lollypopluvy: YES 25

Update again from lollypopluvy: Wow 24 :P



Update from lollypopluvy: WOW 18 PEOPLE ON AT ONCE HOLY

Update from Lollypopluvy (mystery penguin): Ok ting see me advertising this site look i got 10 people on at once and look at the hit counter. Lets do this again

Ting: Well, well, well. How loyal. You apply for the site, become my friend, fix it up, post 1 cheat, then leave everything forever without telling me. I got a comment from someone saying that the blog has no effort into it and needs fixing and no one reads this blog anyway. The most I've ever seen our hit counter was 3. The highest it's ever been is 4. If i get at least 10 comments from different people, I'll stay, because I know that someone actually reads the site. If not, what's the point in blogging? No one reads it and I have school and homework. So.. 10 comments on this post by different people asking me not to quit, then I'll stay. By the way, the Mystery Penguin was Lollypopluvy. Goodbye lollypopluvy. Flash, don't post cheats yet, it depends what happens. Bye

Hey penguins,
Yes i am quitting, its time for me to quit Cpcongress, Club Penguin and blogging, i have made this choice because i have done so much work for nothing, it used to be entertaining but now i just find this boring, and i will never ever blog again. And im quitting every virtual game im currently playing.

This is the last time you will see me post and my identify remains unknown to this blog, i thank Ting Tong09 and Flash45678 for their hard work and kindess towards me. I know i have only just joined, and you havent got to know me yet.

I dont know what will happen to the party and the non-member surprise but that is in the hand of the other authors to decide.

So i thank everyone who has visited this blog i thank the other authors but its my time to leave forever, and never return again.

Regards,
-Mystery Penguin

P.S: Sorry to Ting for not telling him this, but id rather tell everyone together.

16 comments:

  1. Lollypopluvy4/13/10, 3:33 PM

    ting well that penguin is right this site does need fixing, i hope we can still be friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lollypopluvy4/13/10, 3:36 PM

    and flash is pretty upset with me and doesnt want me to leave so i have chosen to come back and put a effort and get visitors and fix everything. I will do all of this again, i wont quit again. please let me join again, flash has made me realise

    ReplyDelete
  3. ting dont leave

    ReplyDelete
  4. STAY TING STAY PRETTY PLEASE :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah ting the design looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. tingtong stay4/13/10, 3:54 PM

    tingy comey andy stayy

    ReplyDelete
  7. stay please im jareds friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. ting dont leave

    ReplyDelete
  9. ting come on stay

    ReplyDelete
  10. 71,000 hits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. STILL POST CHEATS

    ReplyDelete
  12. this site rules

    ReplyDelete
  13. stay stay stay

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting