New Fall Fair Items!

Hey people! Club Penguin added new items to the prize booths! For the non member and member prize booth they only added one item, a purple stripey hat:


And for the members only booth they added two items, a curly moustache and a snack stand:

The new prizes are cool. My favourite's the purple stripey hat. What's yours?


In other news I found something cool at the forest. I'm not sure how long it's been there but I've only just noticed it! It's a black puffle! But not just any old black puffle. Take a look at the pictures below:

Here's what it was like when I first found it:
Just like a normal black puffle, right?


Well, here it is when I put my ninja gear on:
A black ninja puffle! Cool, huh? I can't wait 'til we can buy them.

~ Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting