im quiting cp




if you think this is a shock its not. I have chosen purplepolo to keep emie10000. she is a great friend. If you want to see me 1 last time on cp i will be on the server north pole i will log of at 9:09 mountain time and then i will log off cp forever its not going to be a going away party i just need to get rid of everything in my igloo for purple. come see me and i will add you. the reason im logging off at 9:09 is because i would officially quit cp forevor on 9/9/09 at 9:09 pm. I cant express in words how much im going to miss all of you. I will start a new channel but i will not share it with anyone. not even with the best of my friends purple polo,cpexis, and demi. please do not ask, there is a reason though. gosh i dont even know what to say to all of you. THANKS FOR MAKING THIS AMAZING FOR ME!!!!!!!!

purple: http://www.youtube.com/user/PurplePol...

alexis: http://www.youtube.com/user/cpexis

Demi: http://www.youtube.com/user/DemiLavat...

please sub to them!

the song i used in this video is called the climb, bye miley cyrus. I in NO way own miley cyrus the climb or the hannah montana movie or the hannah montana movie soundtrack.

2 comments:

  1. PLEASE DONT QUIT!!! YOU NEALY MADE ME CRY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww :( I don't want her to quit either! But she's made up her mind so we can't change it back (i think) Now I'm gonna have to find a new author :(

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting