Err...I'm Still here?

Ello!

I'm Me12101, from lime cheats yada, yada, yada.

Ok, To get things strait, When this site got 100-400 UNIQUE visitors a day, I was on this site as an author, and HTML designer. When Alto left, He handed the site over to TingTong09, instead of me, claiming I was to "busy".

Oddly, After Ting joined, the site came to 1-10 UNIQUE hits a day, judging by the un-unique hit counter on the sidebar, theres probably less then half of what the hit counter says.

After Ting quit, Purple Polo took over and started posting.

Im still here!? Alto has protected my position, because I've done so much for this site.

Ting said I didn't do anything, but thats because he didn't ask me to do anything.

With Alto's defence, I'm still here. Weaird, right? IDK what to do.

Another post because I'm bored =P

3 comments:

  1. Hey Limey! Do you still wanna be an author? Cause Emie's told me that she's quiting cp so that would leave me with just one other author. Even if you don't wanna be an author I'll still keep you on the site anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting