Holiday and a surprise...

Ok, im going away on holiday for 6 days... From thursday to tuesday... But thanks to Apple, i can still post on the site via my iPhone. But i need some1 to be an admin and approve comments so I have a surprise for you all...

For 6 days and ONLY 6 days the new admin of the site while im away will be none other than... ALTO BHAI! I knew you would all like that so i worked hard into eventually purswading him to approve comments for 6 days. He will not post or play cp or change anything on the site but it will be nice to have him back for a while lol :P Well, cya soon... :) (I will still post from my phone but not cheats i dont think, cos have no internet...

Cyaz

~Ting

2 comments:

  1. :P I see u mentioned that it was hard to persuade me

    - Alto Bhai, Club Penguin Congress ™ Founder and temporary Head -

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting