Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force In Australia



Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force should be availible this week in Australia and New Zealand!

In other news: There's new igloo furniture coming out this Friday, Billybob said to "Check out the plants and gardening gear in the Better Igloos catalog, that will be in your igloos on Friday!"
That's all from me, ciao.

~ Purple Polo

Ting: If you ARE thinking about getting this game don't just not buy it because of what Purple says, everyone has different opinions. Thanks purple.

P.S. If any of you out there are thinking about getting Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force I just wanna warn you, it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I borrowed it of my friend, and I sure am glad I didnt buy it 'cause it took me less than a day to complete! Anyways, byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting