And The Winners Are...


Finally Club Penguin has loaded! (It hasn't been working for the past few days) Now I can tell you who the winners of the Club Penguin Play Awards are!!!
The winners of the Club Penguin Play Awards are.... (Drum roll please!)

Best Play: Quest For The Golden Puffle! (I voted for The Penguins That Time Forgot)

Best Costume: Fairy fables! (Yay, I voted for Fairy Fables!)

Best Music: Quest For The Golden Puffle! ( I voted for Squidzoid vs Shadow Guy & Gamma gal)

Best Effects: Quest For The Golden Puffle? ( Yay, I voted for Quest For The Golden Puffle!)

Best Set: Quest For The Golden Puffle?!?!?! ( I voted for Ruby And The Ruby)

Is anyone else confused at how Quest For The Golden Puffle got so many votes, or is it just me?

~ Purple Polo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting