Plaza changes, a glitch I forgot about

Ok a few days ago me and Agent Lc experienced a glitch
Sorry I forgot to tell u about it
Anyways my money shot up while his dropped
at the second this happened we were at the ski lodge playing find four
When I looked at my player card to see the money It showed


Man thats a lot of money
When Agent finished his game and saw
u have received ___ money message it said -86837. 
Ya thats funny 
How did I know this?
We were also at his chat box
Any ways then I played and got the message saying that I have received 89428
Ya I know CREEPY 

Well soon it finished :'C


Also there r some changes at the plaza
1. Puffle sign spins
2. Pizza shop is a tent
3. There are balloons 
4. There is a table in the open ( I think the pizzaa will get cold )
5. There is music playin
6. I m yellow and so is my puffle ( he he he )
Plus I knew about this in advance
How ?
Again surprisingly when I was with Agent Lc and 007spycard
Agent saw the changes on his computer
but we couldn't. We tried a lot to see them but couldn't :(
Agent also sent a message to Mimo about the changes.
He also posted them on his blog.
Well now we can see them too.
CLICK TO ENLARGE THE PICS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting