A big secret on CP

I was browsing the net early this morning
and by chance went to Lady Maryann's site
and found somethin amazin. She got an email from Billy Bob tellin her to go to
 

When she got there
she saw this


Somthin is comin to CP in 27 days 4 hours 12 minutes and 47 seconds and counting
When u move ur mouse over the bluepenguin he
tells u to
" Use ur mouse to brush away the frost and see what's underneath"
I tried to brush it away but whenever I brushed away 1 side the other 1 got frost again.
What I did see were penguins with large ears like if they were wearing those Alien mask which came that play 1 time. But this is not gona be a play and I'm sure of that. Then what could they be. Hmm :s . 
Any ways Lady Maryann also mentioned the prospect of aliens.
I'll go back to the site now and continue to de frost 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting