My complete introduction






Hi there! I'm Alto Bhai. Club Penguin Congress head. Write now I'm the only one in the congress but penguins such as Tazmania123 and Tazmania125 will be added too. These r my pics. Do u like them. Yes these people r surrounding me. Yes I m popular. Yes Yes Any way! This is my igloo. Those r my puffles. No I m not a member but I used to be 1. I'll tell u the whole story. It started about 3 months ago. I was an ordinary      non-member. One day I decided to look at the igloo furniture catalog which had just come out. In it I saw a small wall clock. I decided to click the buy button. Although I knew the oops u r not a member message will come but I decided to click it any way. When I clicked on it the do u want to buy this item message came. I was amazed! I quickly pressed yes. The message of this item has been added to ur box message came. I shouted YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I opened the igloo catalog. I clicked buy on the normal split level igloo. The same thing happened and I got the igloo. I had realized that I had become a member. I was overjoyed. I spent my 25000 coins in 15 minutes. I bought everything. 1 week later I met with a member guy. He told me that he was the reason I was a member. He had tried to hack me. He had even given me the membership but he couldn't hack me completely so I was left with the membership. I had discovered about my membership 1 week late. It was going to last just 2 weeks more. I listened to his story carefully but then,without a care,left. Finally the day came when the mid-evil festival started and the new wigs came out. I collected a 1000 coins to buy the knight clothes but when I clicked on the buy button the oops ur not a member message came. I was a member no more. But I still had the clothes which I was wearing which were a jean jacket,blue sun glasses,brown shoes,Sunstricker wig and silver surf board. But I could not take them off because I would lose them. I could also use the silver surfboard. I had lost everything else other than my puffles and my flags. I let my member clothes remain for 1 month but 1 day I finally decided to take them off. When the new player card came I lost my flags too. Now I wear only my tour guide hat,my scarf and often take any of my puffles for a walk. My pink puffle can still play Aqua grabber with me. Now for my friends. I have 9 friends. I will add 4 more soon. Only one of my friends is a member and she is the only one which I don't know in real life.My friends  are 
       1. Hannah0481(the only member and the only one which I don't know in real life)
       2. Tazmania123(my best friend)
       3. Tazmania125(a good friend)
       4. Kajoo 1(my cuz and the only one I know with     100000 coins)
       5. Eman10(also my cuz)
       6. Beea 1(also my cuz)
       7. Sunni 3(also my cuz)
       8. Best 6(my cuz Kajoo 1's second account)
       9. Micro Mini 1(also my cuz)
One of the ones which I m  going to add soon is Bhun45(my cuz Kajoo 1's third account).I m 227 days old. I have never met Rockhopper. I do not use Wpe pro too. I never cheat from other sites. I also find secret items myself. If u can't see the pictures clearly please click on them to get the full size. Also I know the quality of the camera is weak but I will get it to produce a better image. Well this is my short introduction. Actually this has been quite long hasn't it? Any ways bye bye.

1 comment:

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting