Whats New Blog: Club Penguin Medieval Party Reviewed By You!

Hello penguins!

Reviewed by you, is your chance to be on the Club Penguin community blog and last week Club Penguin asked what you were most looking forward to at the Medieval Party and Matthewmdm3 said:

This year, I am looking forward to the knight's quest the most! That was so fun last year. I remember participating in the quest, and at the end I got a surprise! I am also looking forward to the tree house and the dragon! I enjoy pretending to save the princess with my buddies! When we are done, we go to the "vault" filled with treasures and pretend to take some as a reward.


For you chance to be on the Club Penguin Comminuty blog, leave a review on the Club Penguin site and this week theve asked: What the most challenging puzzle you've ever had to solve in Club Penguin?

~Lollypopluvy, Club Penguin Peeks™~

1 comment:

  1. Awsome this website iss sooo cool guys :D

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting