Attention Authors!

Millywilly, you haven't posted since the festival of flight! I deliberatly haven't been posting things for a while to see if you'd post them but you haven't! If you're still alive comment and tell me and if you still want to be an author on the site I'll give you another chance! And Jess, you haven't posted anything yet except that post saying you were a new author, I know you're my friend and all but if you don't post I'll have to fire you aswell! Also, I will be adding another author Sunset773 who is a friend of mine. Well, peace out people!

~ Purple

2 comments:

  1. im alive. well the problem is i made a new blogger account.
    so i am not joined with cp congress.. u can fire me if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're alive :) If you still wanna be an author I'll glady add your new blogger.

    ~ Purple

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting